Since I'm new to the book blogging community, I thought I'd write an entry to introduce myself! (Although you can always read a bit on my About Me page too!)
I am a Stay at Home Mom (and retired Truck Driver) to a beautiful 3 year old girl. I married my high school sweetheart, who after years of managing a restaurant decided that management was not his thing and became a truck driver! (Together, we've been in 48 of the 50 states in our truck. Our daughter joined us for 46 of them, and the first year of her life!)
We currently live in Southern Colorado, although my husband and I are originally from Nebraska.
My three year old loves books as much as I do! (Although that picture on the right is a pretty old one! I don't have any recent book photos of her, because she avoids the camera now.)
My love affair with books started early. I think I read nearly all the Baby Sitters Club books that were out the summer between 5th and 6th grade, and I never stopped reading.
I am a romance junkie (as the title of this website alludes too!) but I also read a lot of other genres. Outside of romance though, I'd definitely have to say Stephen King is my favorite author. Really? I just love books!
I hope you enjoy my reviews! I am starting this blog for myself, as a way to keep track of the books I love and hopefully share my passion with others. Probably? I will end up sprinkling in some tidbits of my life as well.
Thanks for reading!
-Jac
Currently Reading


Rating System
♥♥♥♥♥ - STOP! Read this now!
♥♥♥♥ - Stay up late and read.
♥♥♥ - Add this to your "TBR" Pile.
♥♥ - Get it from the Library.
♥ - This book just wasn't for me.
♥♥♥♥ - Stay up late and read.
♥♥♥ - Add this to your "TBR" Pile.
♥♥ - Get it from the Library.
♥ - This book just wasn't for me.
Followers
Recent Posts
Recent Posts
Labels
2011
(2)
2012
(1)
Adult
(8)
Anderson
(1)
Blog Tour
(2)
Book Blogger Hop
(12)
Chick Lit
(9)
Christian
(9)
Contemporary
(28)
DAC
(1)
Discussion
(2)
Dystopian
(4)
Fantasy
(10)
Fiction
(9)
Follow Friday
(17)
Giveaway
(5)
Goals
(1)
Historical
(1)
HQN
(5)
In My Mailbox
(22)
Interview
(1)
Library
(1)
Mallery
(4)
Meme
(1)
Memoir
(1)
Middle Grade
(2)
Mystery
(2)
Non-Fiction
(1)
Paranormal
(18)
Personal
(8)
PSA
(1)
QandA
(1)
Read-A-Thon
(2)
Recipe
(1)
Reviews
(74)
Romance
(15)
Sci-Fi
(1)
Series
(10)
Series Review
(2)
Strain
(1)
TBR
(1)
Teaser Tuesday
(19)
Television
(1)
TGIF
(22)
Themes
(1)
Top Ten Tuesday
(13)
Video
(1)
waiting on wednesday
(14)
Wishlist
(19)
WWW Wednesday
(11)
YA
(42)
YA Audio
(1)
Grab My Button
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!