Currently Reading


Rating System
♥♥♥♥♥ - STOP! Read this now!
♥♥♥♥ - Stay up late and read.
♥♥♥ - Add this to your "TBR" Pile.
♥♥ - Get it from the Library.
♥ - This book just wasn't for me.
♥♥♥♥ - Stay up late and read.
♥♥♥ - Add this to your "TBR" Pile.
♥♥ - Get it from the Library.
♥ - This book just wasn't for me.
Followers
Recent Posts
Recent Posts
Labels
2011
(2)
2012
(1)
Adult
(8)
Anderson
(1)
Blog Tour
(2)
Book Blogger Hop
(12)
Chick Lit
(9)
Christian
(9)
Contemporary
(28)
DAC
(1)
Discussion
(2)
Dystopian
(4)
Fantasy
(10)
Fiction
(9)
Follow Friday
(17)
Giveaway
(5)
Goals
(1)
Historical
(1)
HQN
(5)
In My Mailbox
(22)
Interview
(1)
Library
(1)
Mallery
(4)
Meme
(1)
Memoir
(1)
Middle Grade
(2)
Mystery
(2)
Non-Fiction
(1)
Paranormal
(18)
Personal
(8)
PSA
(1)
QandA
(1)
Read-A-Thon
(2)
Recipe
(1)
Reviews
(74)
Romance
(15)
Sci-Fi
(1)
Series
(10)
Series Review
(2)
Strain
(1)
TBR
(1)
Teaser Tuesday
(19)
Television
(1)
TGIF
(22)
Themes
(1)
Top Ten Tuesday
(13)
Video
(1)
waiting on wednesday
(14)
Wishlist
(19)
WWW Wednesday
(11)
YA
(42)
YA Audio
(1)
Grab My Button
Powered by Blogger.
Archive
-
▼
2012
(24)
-
▼
January
(24)
- How Do You Pick What To Read Next?
- Teaser Tuesday / Top Ten Tuesday / Construction
- Blog News: Getting Rid of GFC!
- Review: Happy Birthday to Me Again by Brian Rowe
- In My Mailbox
- On My Wishlist
- TGIF / Follow Friday
- Review: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Waiting on Wednesday
- Review: Ditched
- Review: Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Bout of Books!
- Review: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- In My Mailbox
- Review: The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
- Review: The Statistical Probability of Love at Fir...
- Review: First Date by Krista McGee
- TGIF / Follow Friday
- Review: Series - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Review: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
- Teaser / Top Ten Tuesday
- Review: Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
- Review: Addison Blakely: Confessions of a PK by Be...
- In My Mailbox
-
▼
January
(24)
Monday, January 9, 2012
Bout of Books!
It's time again!! The Bout of Books starts today (1/9) and goes through 1/15! (For more info -- HERE!)
My Goals
*5 Books
Books To Read
*Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson
*Ditched by Robin Mellom
*Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
*Cinder by Marissa Meyer
*Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
*The Whole Story of Half a Girl by Veera Hiranandani
Updates
1/9
Number of books I’ve read today: 1
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Books: Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson
1/10
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:
1/11
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:
1/12
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:
1/13
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:
1/14
Number of books I’ve read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Books:
1/15
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:
Labels:
Read-A-Thon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just love participating in these readathons, don't you? I hope that you enjoy your books and reach your goal of at least 5 books. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI loved Before I Go To Sleep! I think I read it for the last Bout of Books readathon. :) Good luck with your reading - hope you reach your goals!
ReplyDeleteI hope your read-a-thon is going well! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you're still reading! I loved Ditched and Will Grayson, Will Grayson!
ReplyDelete