Title: Only yours
Author: Susan Mallery
Format: Net Galley - Kindle
Genre: HQN, Romance
Source: Netgalley
Published: August 30, 2011 by Harlequin
My Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
From Goodreads
Man’s best…matchmaker?
Montana Hendrix has found her calling—working with therapy dogs. With a career she loves in a hometown she adores, she’s finally ready to look for her own happily ever after. Could one of her dogs help her find Mr. Right…or maybe Dr. Right?
Surgeon Simon Bradley prefers the sterility of the hospital to the messiness of real life, especially when real life includes an accident-prone mutt and a woman whose kisses make him want what he knows he can’t have.
Scarred since childhood, he avoids emotional entanglement by moving from place to place to heal children who need his skillful touch. Can his growing feelings for Montana lead him to find a home in Fool’s Gold, or will he walk away, taking her broken heart with him?
Only Yours is book #5 in Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold series, featuring Montana Hendrix.
A few weeks ago, I reviewed Only Mine and I was so excited to jump right into Only Yours! I am in love with the town of Fool's Gold, I have to say that Susan Mallery has done a wonderful job creating the town (and all the added features with it's own Fool's Gold website are great!!)
I have loved each of the books in this series, and Only Yours was no exception. Although I do have to make note that I was slow to love the hero, Dr Simon Bradley. Sure he was flawed, but I found him irritating at first. (Although I do attribute part of that to his following up Finn in Only Mine, who was one of my "ideal" heroes!)
I loved the aspects involving Montana's work with the therapy dogs, including the bits about teaching children to read. I think this was a fun bit to throw in, something we don't often get to see much of in Romance Novels. I also loved to see a bit more of the Hendrix family as a whole; I love this family and can't wait to learn more and more about them! Especially Denise, the Matriarch.
Overall? This book was a great read and I'm still very much enthralled with Susan Mallery's community of Fool's Gold! I can't wait for the next installment. I give Only Yours 4 hearts. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently Reading


Rating System
♥♥♥♥♥ - STOP! Read this now!
♥♥♥♥ - Stay up late and read.
♥♥♥ - Add this to your "TBR" Pile.
♥♥ - Get it from the Library.
♥ - This book just wasn't for me.
♥♥♥♥ - Stay up late and read.
♥♥♥ - Add this to your "TBR" Pile.
♥♥ - Get it from the Library.
♥ - This book just wasn't for me.
Followers
Recent Posts
Recent Posts
Labels
2011
(2)
2012
(1)
Adult
(8)
Anderson
(1)
Blog Tour
(2)
Book Blogger Hop
(12)
Chick Lit
(9)
Christian
(9)
Contemporary
(28)
DAC
(1)
Discussion
(2)
Dystopian
(4)
Fantasy
(10)
Fiction
(9)
Follow Friday
(17)
Giveaway
(5)
Goals
(1)
Historical
(1)
HQN
(5)
In My Mailbox
(22)
Interview
(1)
Library
(1)
Mallery
(4)
Meme
(1)
Memoir
(1)
Middle Grade
(2)
Mystery
(2)
Non-Fiction
(1)
Paranormal
(18)
Personal
(8)
PSA
(1)
QandA
(1)
Read-A-Thon
(2)
Recipe
(1)
Reviews
(74)
Romance
(15)
Sci-Fi
(1)
Series
(10)
Series Review
(2)
Strain
(1)
TBR
(1)
Teaser Tuesday
(19)
Television
(1)
TGIF
(22)
Themes
(1)
Top Ten Tuesday
(13)
Video
(1)
waiting on wednesday
(14)
Wishlist
(19)
WWW Wednesday
(11)
YA
(42)
YA Audio
(1)
Grab My Button
Powered by Blogger.
Archive
-
▼
2011
(185)
-
▼
August
(34)
- Review: What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
- Teaser Tuesday
- Review: Reel Life Starring Us by LisarGreenwald
- In My Mailbox
- On My Wishlist
- TGIF / Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop
- Theme Thursday
- Review: Alison Wonderland by Helen Smith
- Review: Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
- Teaser Tuesday
- Review: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Review: Only Yours by Susan Mallery
- In my Mailbox (3)
- Review: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- On My Wishlist
- TGIF / Book Blogger Hop
- Slow reading
- Review: Beauty Queens
- Teaser Tuesday
- Interview: Helen Smith author of Alison Wonderland!
- In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren as ...
- On My Wishlist
- TGIF (3) Blog Hop (2)
- Review: The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King
- WWW Wednesday (And Vacation!)
- Teaser Tuesday {2}
- Review: Escape by Carolyn Jessop
- In My Mailbox (2)
- My Wishlist
- TGIF and Book Blogger Hop!
- Review: A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck
- Review: Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum #17) by ...
- Teaser Tuesday
- Review: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Elodia Strain
-
▼
August
(34)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I always enjoy visiting Fool's Gold...it keeps getting better and better! Simon's dark moody side and Montana's heart of gold kept me hooked, but the dogs...I LOVED THOSE DOGS! Only Yours is on my MUST re-read list!
ReplyDelete