Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Format: Kindle
Genre: YA, Romance
Source: Personal Copy
Published: December 2010 by Dutton
My Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
From Goodreads:
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home.
As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near - misses end with the French kiss Anna - and readers - have long awaited?
Every once in awhile I read a book that I absolutely do not want to end, and Anna and the French Kiss was the first one like that in a LONG time for me! This afternoon when I looked down and saw I only had 20 pages left, I put the book down and began procrastinating! (My sister, who is visiting from her University, is still laughing at me for this! Of course, she just started reading, so we'll see who is laughing tomorrow when she complains she was up all night! )
I realize I'm slow to pick up this book, and I grabbed it in anticipation for "Lola and the Boy Next Door". But I am so incredibly glad I did. Stephanie Perkins does such a great job of creating fabulous characters. From the beginning, Anna is everything I wanted to be (or thought I wanted to be) at seventeen. And I fell in love with St. Clair early in the book, when he took Anna out for her first exploration of Paris!
This cast of characters was diverse and loveable. I found myself laughing out loud, anxious to share bits with anyone who would listen! I loved every minute of Anna and the French Kiss!
Despite my insane jealousy of Anna for attending a French Boarding school? I have to say that this was one of the most enjoyable books I've read this year! I give Anna and the French Kiss 5 hearts! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently Reading


Rating System
♥♥♥♥♥ - STOP! Read this now!
♥♥♥♥ - Stay up late and read.
♥♥♥ - Add this to your "TBR" Pile.
♥♥ - Get it from the Library.
♥ - This book just wasn't for me.
♥♥♥♥ - Stay up late and read.
♥♥♥ - Add this to your "TBR" Pile.
♥♥ - Get it from the Library.
♥ - This book just wasn't for me.
Followers
Recent Posts
Recent Posts
Labels
2011
(2)
2012
(1)
Adult
(8)
Anderson
(1)
Blog Tour
(2)
Book Blogger Hop
(12)
Chick Lit
(9)
Christian
(9)
Contemporary
(28)
DAC
(1)
Discussion
(2)
Dystopian
(4)
Fantasy
(10)
Fiction
(9)
Follow Friday
(17)
Giveaway
(5)
Goals
(1)
Historical
(1)
HQN
(5)
In My Mailbox
(22)
Interview
(1)
Library
(1)
Mallery
(4)
Meme
(1)
Memoir
(1)
Middle Grade
(2)
Mystery
(2)
Non-Fiction
(1)
Paranormal
(18)
Personal
(8)
PSA
(1)
QandA
(1)
Read-A-Thon
(2)
Recipe
(1)
Reviews
(74)
Romance
(15)
Sci-Fi
(1)
Series
(10)
Series Review
(2)
Strain
(1)
TBR
(1)
Teaser Tuesday
(19)
Television
(1)
TGIF
(22)
Themes
(1)
Top Ten Tuesday
(13)
Video
(1)
waiting on wednesday
(14)
Wishlist
(19)
WWW Wednesday
(11)
YA
(42)
YA Audio
(1)
Grab My Button
Powered by Blogger.
Archive
-
▼
2011
(185)
-
▼
August
(34)
- Review: What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
- Teaser Tuesday
- Review: Reel Life Starring Us by LisarGreenwald
- In My Mailbox
- On My Wishlist
- TGIF / Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop
- Theme Thursday
- Review: Alison Wonderland by Helen Smith
- Review: Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
- Teaser Tuesday
- Review: Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- Review: Only Yours by Susan Mallery
- In my Mailbox (3)
- Review: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- On My Wishlist
- TGIF / Book Blogger Hop
- Slow reading
- Review: Beauty Queens
- Teaser Tuesday
- Interview: Helen Smith author of Alison Wonderland!
- In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren as ...
- On My Wishlist
- TGIF (3) Blog Hop (2)
- Review: The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King
- WWW Wednesday (And Vacation!)
- Teaser Tuesday {2}
- Review: Escape by Carolyn Jessop
- In My Mailbox (2)
- My Wishlist
- TGIF and Book Blogger Hop!
- Review: A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck
- Review: Smokin' Seventeen (Stephanie Plum #17) by ...
- Teaser Tuesday
- Review: My Girlfriend's Boyfriend by Elodia Strain
-
▼
August
(34)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just got this book and i'm so excited to read it!
ReplyDeleteYet, another raving review for this book. I am probably the last person in the world who still needs to read this :)
ReplyDeleteI NEED to read this book!!! I've had it on my wishlist for sooooo long! I'm trying to save and not spend much on books (since sometimes I go a little overboard... hehehe...) but I REALLY just HAVE TO HAVE this book!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you enjoyed it!! Happy Reading!