For More TGIF - Visit GReads!
Taking it Personal: Which books have effected you on a personal level and lingered in your mind long after you closed the pages?
I had to think for awhile on this one...
The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond jumped to my mind initially. I was pregnant and on bed-rest when I read that one; and the idea of my child going missing? It just stuck with me; and I still to this day find myself thinking about this book when my daughter and I are out someplace and I'm not paying the closest attention to her. (On top of that scare factor *lol* It's a well written book that I really enjoyed.)
Just looking back through a few of the reviews on Goodreads and thinking about this book makes me want to read again :) When we get home from our vacation tonight; I'll have to dig out my copy!!
The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond jumped to my mind initially. I was pregnant and on bed-rest when I read that one; and the idea of my child going missing? It just stuck with me; and I still to this day find myself thinking about this book when my daughter and I are out someplace and I'm not paying the closest attention to her. (On top of that scare factor *lol* It's a well written book that I really enjoyed.)
Just looking back through a few of the reviews on Goodreads and thinking about this book makes me want to read again :) When we get home from our vacation tonight; I'll have to dig out my copy!!
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books!
This is easy! I am so ridiculously excited for "Lola and the Boy Next Door" by Stephanie Perkins. It doesn't come out until the end of September, yet I keep seeing so much wonderful stuff about it on twitter and other book blogs! I.Can't.Wait.
Reviews
My Girlfriends Boyfriend by Elodia Strain (Monday 8/1)
Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich (Wednesday 8/3)
A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck (Thursday 8/4)






oh, my god, yes! i so want that ARC, too! loved Anna and the French Kiss.
ReplyDeletePif's: http://www.prettyinfiction.com/2011/08/blog-hop-and-follow-feature-friday-2.html
p.s, new follower. ;)
ReplyDeleteEveryone has said such good things about Anna and the French Kiss and now about this Lola book, I think I may need to check it out, huh?
ReplyDelete:)
Lola and the Boy Next Door is a popular book this week. One month and one day from today's hop, the book I'm highlighting comes out. Come see which book I'm talking about.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great pick. LMK how you like Holly's inbox, I have that one waiting for me.
ReplyDelete