*I apologize to anyone who I may offend with this - it is not meant that way!*
"You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie?" I asked without stopping or turning to look at her. "Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool."
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer Page 271
I am so crazy excited for the movie! (This line BETTER be in there!) On Thursday we're having a Twilight Marathon! (Complete with Vampire Cookies and Warewolf Kibble!) Then we'll be standing outside by about 9pm waiting to get our seats for the midnight showing!! (And rumored to be seeing it again in the evening with a different set of friends - assuming I can find a baby sitter!)
Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Unread Books on my Bookshelf*Yes, I do currently have ALL of these in my possession - it's just a matter of getting them read. I would like to read half of them before January... (I'm on a book buying ban!)
1. Blood Promise
by Richelle Mead
2. Spirit Bound
by Richelle Mead
3. Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)
by Richelle Mead
*Yes, I have read half the series. Then got distracted and have yet to finish. It's driving me INSANE!! I need to know what happens.
4. Fourth Comings
by Megan McCafferty
5. Perfect Fifths
by Megan McCafferty
*Again, yes! I know! I *must* finish this series.
6. Dragonfly in Amber
by Diana Gabaldon
*I am aware I still hear you all cringing.
7. Clockwork Angel
by Cassandra Clare
8. Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)
by Kiersten White
9. Seriously... I'm Kidding
by Ellen DeGeneres
10. Shatter Me
by Tahereh Mafi
*Pre-ordered, it is not YET in my possession, but SOON!





I never got into the Twilight books, but any book that convinces people to read is a good book. http://paulita-ponderings.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of the Twilight books...I did see the first movie, though. I can tell you're loving the books! Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeleteHahah awesome teaser! I never liked Rosalie, she sucked LOL. Hope you enjoy the movie!!
ReplyDeleteAnna @ Literary Exploration
You have some awesome books on your list - I have the last 2 Vampire Academy books on my nightstand too, waiting to be read. Paranormalcy and Clockwork Angel are really good too.
ReplyDeleteI've not read any of those!
ReplyDeleteHere’s my Top Ten Tuesday post. :)
HAHA, great teaser! Although I can understand why Rosalie was the way she was, I still didn't like her very much..
ReplyDeleteStoked about the movie too!
Happy Reading :)
~Keely~
You MUST read Shatter Me as soon as it is in your hands! It's that awesometastic ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and reading my Teaser!
Have fun at the movie :)
I am so jealous that you are getting ready to read Shatter Me. I agree with Aeicha that it is fabulous! Highly recommended!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great line :) thanks for visiting my teaser.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely pick up Paranormalcy. It's such a fun book.
ReplyDelete