Brought to you by Should Be Reading!
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading? The Kitchen Counter Cooking School by Kathleen Flinn . I read her first book, Sharper your Knife the less you cry and loved it. So when I saw this on Netgalley I snagged it quickly! So far, it's off to a boring start, but so many reviews say it's better than the other. Hopefully it picks up soons.
What did you recently finish reading? The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide by Stephenie Meyer . I read this one in anticipation for Breaking Dawn's release! (Watch for my review tomorrow...
What do you plan on reading next? Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)
by Lia Habel . I have had this one on my Kindle App to read for awhile, but I keep putting it off for some reason.
by Lia Habel . I have had this one on my Kindle App to read for awhile, but I keep putting it off for some reason.
Brought to you by Breaking the Spine
I cannot wait for the next Hannah Swensen book! It's one of those series that even after a thousand books, I wouldn't get tired of!
With the Cinnamon Roll Six jazz band heading toward Lake Eden for the Weekend Jazz Festival, Hannah Swensen is more than happy to bake up a generous supply of their namesake confections. But tragedy strikes when the band's tour bus overturns on its way into town. Among those injured is Buddy Neiman, the band's beloved keyboard player. At first, Buddy's injuries appear minor, until his condition suddenly takes a turn for the worse--as in dead. Hannah's no doctor, but she suspects that the surgical scissors jutting out of Buddy's chest may have something to do with it.
Turns out Buddy Neiman isn't the victim's real name. In fact, no one is really sure who he is, or what secrets may be lurking in his past. Hannah isn't sure just how she'll unravel this mystery, but there's nothing sweeter than bringing a killer to justice. . .







Dearly, Departed looks awesome :)
ReplyDeleteHere's mine:
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesdays_16.html
I've never heard of the Hannah Swenson series, but I am intrigued by the title and summary.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine: http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html
My sister loves her books, I have yet to try one but she is on my list. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what this one is about, but it has a giant cinnamon roll on the cover so I want it. :)
ReplyDeleteAnna @ Literary Exploration
Oh that cover is yummy!!
ReplyDeleteGiselle
Xpresso Reads
You have a good title this week :)
ReplyDeletehttp://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com