Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Holidays! (Or my excuses for not posting!)

In apology - have you checked out my giveaway?? Hurry - go enter! It's not too late!

Now - my excuse. I hadn't planned on a WEEK LONG lapse in posting. In fact? I 've got seven reviews written on my iPad, but not posted... because this, right now? Is the first time I've turned on my computer since December 23rd.

I hope you all had a great Christmas! I hope you're all too busy reading your new books to realize I haven't posted. But here's where I've been...



In the next few days, look forward to the 2011 Wrap Up posts! (Favorite Books, Favorite Boyfriends and a Giveaway!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!