Saturday, December 17, 2011

On My Wishlist



On My Wishlist is a hosted by Book Chick City every Saturday! It's a great chance to keep a running tab of all the books your favorite bloggers (myself included!) want to read - old new or yet to be released. Want more info? Click here.
 
 
I am DYING to read this one! I love football. I love female athletes. It's a win win! (And if you go read Carla's review @ The Crooked Shelf? You'll want to read it too!)

From Goodreads:
What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though - she leads them as the captain and quarterback on her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys, and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university. But now there's a new guy in town who threatens her starring position on the team... and has her suddenly wishing to be seen as more than just a teammate.

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit I'd prefer reading about sports to playing! Hope you enjoy the book though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your book.

    I've completed my GoodReads challenge and I have a pile of ex-wishlist books to read. I want to get through them by New Year's. Please come see what I'm reading and what I'm wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the e-book but haven't read it yet. Some reviews said it's a good book. Hope you'll get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!