Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WWW / Waiting on Wednesday

Brought to you by Should Be Reading! 
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading? by . I am FINALLY about to finish this series :)
What did you recently finish reading? Faking Faith by . I read the review for this on Hobbitsies and HAD to have it. I downloaded it on my Kindle, and it was one of those "Stay up way to late and finish it" kind of books.


What do you plan on reading next? 
by . I have had this one on my Kindle App to read for awhile, but I keep putting it off for some reason.




Brought to you by Breaking the Spine 

Release Date: Feb 16, 2012

Pretty in Pink meets Anna and the French Kiss in this charming romantic comedy

Ella is nearly invisible at the Willing School, and that's just fine by her. She's got her friends - the fabulous Frankie and their sweet cohort Sadie. She's got her art - and her idol, the unappreciated 19th-century painter Edward Willing. Still, it's hard being a nobody and having a crush on the biggest somebody in the school: Alex Bainbridge. Especially when he is your French tutor, and lessons have started becoming, well, certainly more interesting than French ever has been before. But can the invisible girl actually end up with a happily ever after with the golden boy, when no one even knows they're dating? And is Ella going to dare to be that girl?

15 comments:

  1. I love the Dark Tower series!

    Here's my WWW: http://palmtreesbarefeet.wordpress.com/2011/11/23/w-w-w-wednesday-what-where-and-why/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your WOW pick this week has such a cute cover! Not my typical read but I hope you enjoy it! :)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    They all sound interesting, although I'm not a Stephen King fan. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare sounds wonderful! Great pick! :)

    Pam | jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Stephen King. I have only read 2 of the Dark Tower series books, but they are great. I loved Dearly, Departed. It was awesome. Great picks. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cover, enjoy! your read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, The Dark Tower is awesome!!! The ending is unbelievable, hope you love it :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-wednesdays_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this sounds soooo cute I have it on my TBR list too! Awesome pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare sounds really good. :) Great choice, I will have to add that one to my TBR list.

    Here is my Waiting on Wednesday: WoW

    And feel free to check out my Holiday Giveaway:Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds great! I'm totally adding it to my TR list! Contemps are my favorite!

    --Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooh, I want to read Dearly Departed so bad!! I hope you like it :)


    Fictional Candy WWW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty in Pink meets Anna and the French Kiss? Count me in! I never heard of this book before, but I'll definitely have to check it out!

    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really must read the Dark Tower books...
    Here’s my WWW Wednesdays post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen was my Wow a couple of weeks ago, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!