Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was started by The Story Siren as a way to share books purchased, checked out at the library or received for review for the upcoming week!



   


Personal Purchases
*None this week*



For Review
by (Thank you Netgalley & HQN!)
by (Thank you Netgalley & HQN!)
by

8 comments:

  1. Demon lover looks really good! I have to love the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could stop myself from purchasing more books like you, but seems like an addiction at this point - especially if there are sooo many book bargains here in Singapore recently.

    All of these titles are quite unfamiliar to me, but the book covers remind me of my high school days. :)

    Here's my IMM for the week:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/in-my-mailbox-27-more-book-sales-and-novels-in-verse-from-singapore-libraries/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Demon Lover a couple weeks ago, can't wait to see what you think! Enjoy!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Demon Lover sounds sooo good. I may have to try my luck at NetGalley, or just become more patient. :P

    Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed the link on Demon Lover and entered on Goodreads to try to win a copy. Like you I did not buy any books this week. I did go to the library and check out. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh demon lover looks great!

    Stop by my IMM?!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm-vlog-3-lots-of-exciting-2012-reads.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul I'm really looking forward to Demon Lover!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to reading Demon Lover. Enjoy all of your great books.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!