Todays Teaser is from Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey ! This book is hilarious and had me laughing, crying and cheering the whole way through. Also? I can't resist - you get a few!
“It’s customary to offer a squeeze to determine if breasts are real or not, you know. Don’t you watch TV?”
She laughed and shoved the retrieved ballcap back on her head. “Nice try, Kowalski. You’ll have to take my word for it.”
Brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish
December 20: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings
1. Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead I just finished Spirit Bound, book #5 and I can't wait to finish the series.
2. Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead because I am so glad to get to visit the same world as the Vampire Academy.
3. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally I am DYING for this one! It looks like so much fun :)
4. Bunheads by Sophie Flack. This is one I've been wanting since I first saw the cover! I can't wait to read it.
5. Matched by Ally Condie. I grabbed this from the library, but didn't get it read and had to take it back. Now I really REALLY want to read it.
6.Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie. Because I may as well have the whole series! Right?
7. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. To be honest? I want the whole series - I've heard such wonderful things.
8. Sass and Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler. I think this one looks FABULOUS!!!
9.Small Town Sinners by Melissa C. Walker. I can't really tell you why but I really, really really want this one. I haven't even heard much about it *lol*
10. The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa. I really want this full series. Again, I've heard so much good stuff about it.






I just started reading Matched - and it's so good so far. I'm dying to continue but there's this annoying thing called work getting in my way...
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope Santa brings you Shiver! I'm a huge fan of Maggie Stiefvater and her writing and Shiver's such a great book.