A weekly Meme by GReads!
Friday, Dec. 30th - First & Last: What was the first book you read in 2011 and the last you finished in 2011? How do you feel about these books? Would you recommend them to other readers?
First Book? My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler - and NO! For the love of all things holy, do NOT read this book. A lot of my book club was going on and on about how fabulous and funny she was, so I read her book. I was disappointed, annoyed and disgusted. (Not easy to do any of those three with me...)
Last Book? It looks like it's going to be Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. And of course! Although most people I would recommend it to, have definitely already read the series.
Follow Friday is brought to you byParajunkee's Review and Allison Can Read! (Check them both out, you won't regret it!)
Question of the Week: The New Year is here -- and everyone wants to know your New Years Blogging Resolution! What are you going to try to revise, revamp and redo for 2012 on your blog?
Well, as for the aesthetics of my blog? I'm happy for the time being; but eventually I'd love to have a professionally designed layout rather than a freebie I have modified. (So sometime in 2012, I'd LOVE to do that. Maybe for my blogoversary?)
I want to keep writing reviews, keep commenting (lots) on other blogs. I mentioned in the 2011 Wrap-Up survey that I want to write one "Discussion" related post per month. I really just want to grow my presence in the book blogging community.




Hopping through. Love Shiver. Next year my goal is to re-read that book as well as others I enjoy.
ReplyDeleteMy Hop
Great resolutions! :) If you do decide to go professional, take a lot of time looking at places before making a decision.
ReplyDeleteOld follower hopping through!
Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky
First, I love your blog as it is. :)
ReplyDeleteSecond, yay for Shiver! Hope you like it.
Old follower, just stopping by.
Here's our #FF post
Maja @ The Nocturnal Library
I'd like to grow my presence as well and promote others!! I'll add you to my sidebar so I can keep my eye on what you're up to!
ReplyDeleteI want to read Shiver! I haven't heard a bad review on it yet.
xo,
La Toya (La Toya, literally.)
Have a Happy New Year! New follower, please return the favour :)
ReplyDeletehttp://bethebooks.blogspot.com/
Discussion posts sound fun! I'm a new follower!
ReplyDelete