Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Brought to you by Breaking the Spine

My waiting on Wednesday post today is such a cliche; I feel like I'm the only person in the book blogging community who hasn't yet read this!! But I cannot wait until Lola and the Boy Next Door (Stephanie Perkins) comes out at the end of this month!! I have had my copy pre-ordered for what seems like FOREVER and I have devoured all of the teaser posts and reviews that have come out. I. Can. Not. Wait.

10 comments:

  1. You're not the only one, I haven't read it yet either and I'm dying! The wait has been killing me ever since I found out that Stephanie Perkins was writing more novels. Luckily, its release date is right around the corner and you and I can get in the loop with everyone else.

    You've got a really great blog- definitely a new follower!

    Here's my WoW

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is definitely on my must have list this year! After reading Anna and the French Kiss I knew I had to have more Stephanie Perkins! Great choice :) Check out my WoW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read it either! I'm hoping to get a copy when I get to the Austin Teen Book Fest (Oct. 1) since Miz Perkins will be there!! So excited! Great pick! And thanks for stopping by Fuzzy.Coffee.Books!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good pick. I can't wait for Lola either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS and can't wait to read LOLA.
    My WoW is SWEAR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this one either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for Lola either. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this one yet! You aren't alone... anyhow, thanks so much for stopping by my TT post today :) Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Anna and the French Kiss yet although I checked it out from the library a couple of weeks ago. I suppose after I finish that I will be wanting to read this one, right? :)

    -jehara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!