Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WWW / Waiting On Wednesday

Brought to you by Should Be Reading! 
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading? Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead!! I cannot say enough how much I adore this series.. I am so madly in love with Dimitri, it's a bit crazy, really!!




What did you recently finish reading? How to Flirt With a Naked Warewolf by Molly Harper. This book was far more than I could have expected, my review is coming later today, I loved every minute of it and was sad when it ended...


What do you plan on reading next? Southern Fried Sushi by .  I grabbed this book from Netgalley, and am really looking forward to it after skimming the reviews at goodreads!




Brought to you by Breaking the Spine 
 

The Hanna Swensen books by Joanne Fluke are some of my favorite, so I always anticipate them like crazy, then devour them when they come out. I know that this book has mostly the recipes from all the books, so I've seen them all... but I still can't help myself! This book WILL be on my shelf.

(And I will anxiously await news of a new book from Mrs. Fluke)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!