Saturday, September 17, 2011

On My Wishlist



On My Wishlist is a hosted by Book Chick City every Saturday! It's a great chance to keep a running tab of all the books your favorite bloggers (myself included!) want to read - old new or yet to be released. Want more info? Click here.


My list this week is pretty long, I'm posting pretty much everything that I added to my wishlist (Amazon) this week! 

 


 



 



(I suppose I could have made this much shorter by just saying "Vampire Academy #2-6" :lol: But what fun is that?? )

4 comments:

  1. Vampire Academy! *fan girl squeal* lol I spend a whole week locked in my room reading that series. Just me and the wonderful world that Richelle Mead has created. I hope you get to read them soon!
    Amy's Wishlist

    Check out my Summer Favorites Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need to start an amazon wishlist. i think my fear is that it will be 2,917 pages long once i'm done with it. now, why is it that i haven't heard of this vampire academy series? shall i crawl out from under my rock? thanks for the tip! i see you have a review for one of the books, but i'm going to skip reading it until i finish the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My current wish is for a lovely children's book I cataloged during my internship. Please come see what it is and what other things I'm wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome additions to your wish list. There seems to be a lot of love for Anna dressed in blood and ~I cant wait to take a look.
    I still haven't started the VA series but then I love coming to a completed series, there is none of that pesky waiting to contend with!
    Happy Reading
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!