Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!(Just remember, NO SPOILERS!!)
"I know it's bizarre that I don't gush on and on about someone who means so much to me.  But that's exactly why I won't.  When you say too much about anything important, it always ends up sounding more trivial than it is."

 Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty

3 comments:

  1. Oh nice teaser - I think I'd have to agree. Better to keep it all inside and enjoy that nice warm fuzzy feeling! Looks like a great read.

    New follower :)

    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so understand that! Great teaser!

    If you have a chance, please give my TT a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!