Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WWW Wednesday

Brought to you by Should Be Reading! 
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading? I am almost finished with Vampire Academy!! (Richelle Mead) I am not sure how this series has skipped under my radar for so long! I think it may be one of my new favorites. I *may* even venture to say I like it better than Twilight. (Ok; go ahead! Throw things at me...)



What did you recently finish reading? I just finished Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty. (Review tomorrow!) I have to say that I am also really enjoying this series. I don't know why I keep series hopping; but I am hoping to hurry up and finish this one because I can't get enough!


What do you think you'll read next? I am planning on FINALLY finishing Wizard and Glass by Stephen King. While I love King; I am not in love with this series (The Dark Tower) and so I'm really struggling to read them.. But my husband is also reading them; so I'm encouraging him to enjoy my passion for books and we're reading these together.

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I have seen a lot about Vampire Academy lately. I will have to check that out. I was not a huge fan of the Twilight series, though I did read them all. So it is good to know you may like it better than Twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you're not enjoying the Dark Tower series. I love them when I read them, but they are a bit different than King's usual.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/www-wednesdays_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge SK fan but just cannot get into the Dark Tower series. My husband loves them (good thing I had the books, huh?) but doesn't read his other stuff. Go figure.

    Here's mine if you want to stop by ~~
    The Book Bag

    And a new follower - great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thanks for introducing me to some more books! love your blog design. New follower.

    here's my WWW Wednesday

    http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/www-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently devoured the entire series and got Bloodlines as soon as it came out. I refused to read this series for so long because I am stubborn like that. But hey, I didn't have to wait for the books to come out like I am going to have to with Bloodlines, so there are good things that come out of getting on board late, yes?

    Also, I think it is much better than Twilight, but I am an ambivalent Twilight fan anyway. ;)

    -jehara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!