Title: Only His
Author: Susan Mallery
Format: Net Galley - Kindle
Genre: HQN, Romance
Source: Netgalley
Published: September 27, 2011 by Harlequin
My Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
From Goodreads
Wedding bells are ringing in Fool’s Gold, but not for Nevada Hendrix. Her triplet sisters are engaged, and even her mother has a more active love life than she does. Determined to make a fresh start, she applies for her dream job, only to discover that her new boss is her first love. Maybe she could overlook the fact that they’ve seen each other naked, but she’ll never forget the way he broke her heart. Tucker Janack agrees to Nevada’s “business only” ground rules. After all, love is a trap that the construction millionaire has avoided his whole life. But when great business partners turn out to be so much more, every rule gets broken. Will either of them be willing to try again…or will their past get in the way? “Warm, funny and sexy…a satisfying, rewarding read.” – Library Journal on Chasing Perfect
Where do I start?? Fool's Gold is by far, my favorite town in the world! (And I cannot tell you how much I wish it were a real place!) Full of fun characters, hot men and small town charm, who wouldn't be in love with Fool's Gold?
At the heart of this story is Nevada and Tucker, who have a history (which I LOVE the back story!) And add the history to the fact that Tucker is Nevada's new boss?? This has all the makings of a great story! I mean; the opening line of this story is enough to have me hooked! "Never agree to a job interview in which the interviewer has seen you naked." Come on! Who wouldn't want to read more??
Above and beyond the relationship between Nevada and Tucker, Susan Mallery does a fabulous job (as always) of building the side stories and new character development!
First and foremost? (After Nevada, of course!) I loved LOVED the story involving Jo! I have been hoping that she would be getting her own book with next years trio, but I absolutely adored her part in Only His! (And I want a bar in my town like Jo's!! I would eat lunch there daily!)
And while Nevada's sisters are planning their weddings? Nevada is building friendships with Heidi (The Goat Girl introduced in the last book) as well as Charlie (the Fire Chief) and Annabelle (the new Librarian) all of whom we quickly grow to like and anticipate their story lines!)
We also got confirmation that Denise Hendrix "Max" from her tattoo? Is indeed Montana's boss Max. This storyline is great, because I always love a glance into the Hendrix Family; and I love where this went - the full range of it.
Overall? I LOVED the sixth installment of Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold Series! I give Only His 5 hearts! I can't believe I have to wait until next year for the next book!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Currently Reading


Rating System
♥♥♥♥♥ - STOP! Read this now!
♥♥♥♥ - Stay up late and read.
♥♥♥ - Add this to your "TBR" Pile.
♥♥ - Get it from the Library.
♥ - This book just wasn't for me.
♥♥♥♥ - Stay up late and read.
♥♥♥ - Add this to your "TBR" Pile.
♥♥ - Get it from the Library.
♥ - This book just wasn't for me.
Followers
Recent Posts
Recent Posts
Labels
2011
(2)
2012
(1)
Adult
(8)
Anderson
(1)
Blog Tour
(2)
Book Blogger Hop
(12)
Chick Lit
(9)
Christian
(9)
Contemporary
(28)
DAC
(1)
Discussion
(2)
Dystopian
(4)
Fantasy
(10)
Fiction
(9)
Follow Friday
(17)
Giveaway
(5)
Goals
(1)
Historical
(1)
HQN
(5)
In My Mailbox
(22)
Interview
(1)
Library
(1)
Mallery
(4)
Meme
(1)
Memoir
(1)
Middle Grade
(2)
Mystery
(2)
Non-Fiction
(1)
Paranormal
(18)
Personal
(8)
PSA
(1)
QandA
(1)
Read-A-Thon
(2)
Recipe
(1)
Reviews
(74)
Romance
(15)
Sci-Fi
(1)
Series
(10)
Series Review
(2)
Strain
(1)
TBR
(1)
Teaser Tuesday
(19)
Television
(1)
TGIF
(22)
Themes
(1)
Top Ten Tuesday
(13)
Video
(1)
waiting on wednesday
(14)
Wishlist
(19)
WWW Wednesday
(11)
YA
(42)
YA Audio
(1)
Grab My Button
Powered by Blogger.
Archive
-
▼
2011
(185)
-
▼
September
(40)
- Review: Southern Fried Sushi by Jennifer Rogers Sp...
- TGIF / Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop
- Review: Wizard and Glass (Dark Tower #4) By Stephe...
- Review: How to Flirt with a Naked Warewolf by Moll...
- WWW / Waiting On Wednesday
- Teaser Tuesday
- Review: Only His by Susan Mallery
- Review: The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
- Sunday Rambles
- On My Wishlist
- TGIF / Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop
- Review: 1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber
- WWW / Waiting for Wednesday
- Top Ten Tuesday :: Top Ten Books Everyone Has Read...
- Teaser Tuesday
- Review: Her Rodeo Cowboy by Debra Clopton
- Review: Frostbite by Richelle Mead
- Review: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- In My Mailbox
- On My Wishlist
- TGIF / Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop
- Review: Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Review: Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
- Waiting on Wednesday
- WWW Wednesday
- Top Ten Tuesday :: Top Ten Books I Read Because of...
- Teaser Tuesday
- Review: Irresistible (Buchanans #2) by Susan Mallery
- Accents! (Or, I talk funny!)
- In My Mailbox
- On my Wishlist
- TGIF / Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop
- Review: Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
- WWW Wednesday
- Teaser Tuesday
- Review: Something Blue by Emily Giffin
- Books? What are those?
- On My Wishlist
- TGIF / Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop
- A Big Day!
-
▼
September
(40)
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I agree...this was a 5 star book. I love this series and I am sad that there won't be anything new for a while. This book was great because not only did you get a wonderful story of Nevada and Tucker but other storylines wrapped up too.
ReplyDeleteGreat review!! I laughed so hard in this book, I had tears rolling down my face! I loved the secondary story lines in this one, too, and finally getting some answers about Jo and Denise. I can't wait for more books in this series, because it just keeps getting better and better!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with everything you said. Maybe we could be neighbors in Fool's Gold! I think this book is one to the funniest books that Susan Mallery has written! The plot twist and turns kept me hooked and laughing out loud. Susan perfectly wrapped up the triple trilogy and left me anxiously waiting the next book in the Fool's Gold series!
ReplyDeleteNice revuew! Loving this series; especially Only His
ReplyDelete