Monday, October 24, 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon



I was completely jealous of everyone who did the Dewey’s 24-hour Read-a-Thon last weekend! I was busy this weekend, and couldn't dedicate much time at all to reading. So I thought, what the heck! I'll join
The Bout-of-Books Read-a-Thon is hosted by Amanda at On a Book Bender!

Now? My husband will be home the 28,29 & 30 (he travels for work and is only home 4 days a month) so I will be dedicating most of my time to him those days, but trying to get some reading done as well!

Time to Read
I will not be reading ALL DAY, although I wish I could! I will try to read between 1-8 hours a day! (I know; 8 sounds like a LOT!) And I will be keeping track of it here on my Blog, as well as on Twitter (#boutofbooks)

My Goal
I am setting a goal of 4 books. I would be thrilled to hit 6, but I will be happy with 4.

Books I want to Read












Updates
I'd like to try and keep all my updates on this post! (With one LARGE update at the end!) As well as on Twitter (#boutofbooks) so you can follow along if you'd like. (And I'm stealing the format from Jess at Gone with the Words...)


10/24
Currently Reading: Wolves of the Calla by Stephen King
Finished: Until There Was You - Kristan Higgins
Books Completed: 1
Total number of pages read: 426
Today #insixwords: Can't Stop Laughing. Love Kristan Higgins
10/25
Currently Reading: A Strangers Gift
Finished: Wolves of the Calla
Books Completed: 2
Total number of pages read since last update: 337
Total pages read overall: 763

Today #insixwords: Harry Potter + Stephen King = True Love

10/26
Currently Reading: Tempting by Susan Mallery & Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Finished: A Stranger's Gift by Anna Schmidt

Books Completed: 3
Total number of pages read since last update: 472

Total pages read overall: 1232
Today #insixwords: Not really loving today's books. Ugh.
10/27
Currently Reading: My Very Unfairytale Life
Finished: n/a
Books Completed: 3
Total number of pages read since last update: 112
Total pages read overall: 1444
Today #insixwords: Hubby came home, not much reading
10/28
Currently Reading: Song of Susannah
Finished: My Very Unfairytale Life
Books Completed: 4
Total number of pages read since last update: 204
Total pages read overall: 1648
Today #insixwords: Great Middle Grade Book! What's Next?
10/29
Currently Reading:
Finished:
Books Completed:
Total number of pages read since last update:
Total pages read overall:
Today #insixwords:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!