Saturday, October 8, 2011

On My Wishlist



On My Wishlist is a hosted by Book Chick City every Saturday! It's a great chance to keep a running tab of all the books your favorite bloggers (myself included!) want to read - old new or yet to be released. Want more info? Click here.


Before I go to Sleep by SJ Watson has been recommended to me by several friends, so I want to finally read it! (I have requested it from my library - but apparently it's popular so it's taking awhile to come in! I'm 3rd on the list now...)


From Goodreads


'As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me ...' Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story. Welcome to Christine's life.


I know that this one is overly popular right now, but I really REALLY want Eve by Anna Carey!

The year is 2032, sixteen years after a deadly virus—and the vaccine intended to protect against it—wiped out most of the earth’s population. The night before eighteen-year-old Eve’s graduation from her all-girls school she discovers what really happens to new graduates, and the horrifying fate that awaits her.

Fleeing the only home she’s ever known, Eve sets off on a long, treacherous journey, searching for a place she can survive. Along the way she encounters Caleb, a rough, rebellious boy living in the wild. Separated from men her whole life, Eve has been taught to fear them, but Caleb slowly wins her trust...and her heart. He promises to protect her, but when soldiers begin hunting them, Eve must choose between true love and her life




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!