Saturday, October 29, 2011

On My Wishlist

.

On My Wishlist is a hosted by Book Chick City every Saturday! It's a great chance to keep a running tab of all the books your favorite bloggers (myself included!) want to read - old new or yet to be released. Want more info? Click here.
 
Grace and Sam share a kinship so close they could be lovers or siblings. But they also share a problem. When the temperature slips towards freezing, Sam reverts to his wolf identity and must retreat into the woods to protect his pack. He worries that eventually his human side will fade away and he will be left howling alone at the lonely moon. A stirring supernatural teen romance.
 
 
** I feel like I am the last person in the world (or at least the bookish blog community) to read this series! I simply MUST!! (It's on my Christmas list, so if you see my husband - remind him!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!