A weekly Meme by GReads!
Book Blogs That Make You Smile:
Pick 5 book blogs you visit often & think others should, too.
Pick 5 book blogs you visit often & think others should, too.
Ginger @ Greads :: You've obviously heard of her blog if you came via her TGIF Meme! But I just adore her blog! And following her on twitter as well - plus? She introduced me to Safety Suit who is my new favorite band! (Well; at least high up on the list!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!) Anywho - she's great. Just great. 
Jess @ Gone with the Words ::She was the first book blog that I found - Susan Mallery had retweeted her review of Only Yours (I think) and I was anxiously awaiting it... I clicked the link and was hookd. (I started my blog that night and have posted daily since!) But I love reading her blog and have gotten so many great recommendations from her reviews. If you don't already read her blog; go check it out!
Natalie @ Book, Line, and Sinker :: Since I am still fairly new to the bookish community, I've not yet made a lot of bloggy friends and I'm still learning the ropes. But Natalie has been nothing but nice to me and answered any questions I've had. (And we've had a few fun conversations via twitter as well.) I love her posts, and lately I'm living vicariously as she travels through Ireland!! 
Cyndi @ Dog-Eared & Bookmarked :: She has great taste in books, and is a lot of fun to chat with/follow on twitter! Plus she has a great new feature on her blog - Monday Musette! And right now she's also running through Twilight in prep for Breaking Dawn's premiere!!
Jen @ A Book and a Latte is another of my daily reads. I've gotten several really good recommendations from her blog. She's a Colorado blogger (albeit a long ways from where I live) but I feel a certain sense of connection with other Colorado bloggers! (I hope I don't sound crazy *lol* )
Follow Friday is brought to you byParajunkee's Review and Allison Can Read! (Check them both out, you won't regret it!)
Q: What Superhero is your Alter-Ego?
Q: What Superhero is your Alter-Ego?
Ok; you're totally going to laugh - and I deserve it. I'm ready for it. But? I would be Word Girl! (In part because I don't really know any other superheroines... and in part because my daughter is IN LOVE with Word Girl! So I'd get total cool mom points!)
Besides, who wouldn't want a pet monkey called Captain Huggy-Face?
“What is your favorite type of candy?”
I love kit-kats!!
I love kit-kats!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!