Thursday, October 13, 2011

TGIF / Follow Friday / Book Blogger Hop

A weekly Meme by GReads!

Friday, Oct. 14th -Show & Tell: Where do you grab a book and get lost in it? Show us your favorite spot you like to read at.
Ooo! I love this question! I normally read in 3 places - Bed, Bath and Couch. Unfortunately I only have one not so good photo of my couch - My tub is mint green and my bedroom is not picture worthy *lol* 
Follow Friday is brought to you byParajunkee's Review and Allison Can Read! (Check them both out, you won't regret it!)

If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?

This is a tough one!
I would have the strigoi from Vampire Academy show up and "take care" of Caillou! (Because I don't mind most of the kids shows - but Caillou? I cannot stand that kid.)
I'd also love to see Anna and Etienne move to Fool's Gold! (Because what better than to combine two of my favorite (book) people with my favorite (book) place!!)


 “What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?”
 
 I am a life long Stephen King Fan! And I would say by him? It's a toss up between "The Shining" and "The Stand" but I also am in LOVE with Anna Dressed in Blood! (Other than that? I don't read a lot of "scary" books... I'm a wimp. )




12 comments:

  1. oh yes the shining. haven't read but friends have talked the book up.
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your couch looks very comfy - a great place to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with the color of your couch!

    Logan
    My TGIF post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the couch! It looks like the perfect place to snuggle up with a good book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness I love your answer! Haha, Dmitri could take care of Caillou, too!

    New follower!

    Have a great week,
    Teresa
    The Duchess Mommy Reads

    PS: Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I'm a fan of caillou, I still laughed!! Though I haven't read the book your talking about.
    Your blog has beautiful colors!
    New follower here!
    Check out mine? Here.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. The couch may not be too stylish but it looks super comfy. And that's what matters.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could never understand why Caillou is bald! great answer! New follower!

    my ff

    check out my GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh, I forgot to add that I love to read in the bath! How could I forget! Its a great way to relax!

    Anna Dressed in Blood is one of my favourite spooky reads also!

    Happy Reading!
    -Kate
    my TGIF: http://www.nomaliciousreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol I'm not a big fan of Caillou either!
    New follower
    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anna Dressed in Blood almost made my list for spooky books. Great answers! I like the picture of your couch - looks very comfy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!

 

Important Dates

Get your own free Blogoversary button!