Brought to you by Should Be Reading!
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading? Wolves of the Calla by Stephen King. I am (very slowly) working my way through The Dark Tower Series. So far? (About 200 pages in) this is my favorite in the series.
What did you recently finish reading? Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. So far? My favorite of the series!! (Which is saying something because I LOVE this series.)
What do you plan on reading next? Blood Promise by Richelle Mead. I kind of wish I could skip over Wolves of the Calla and just jump to this one! But I need to get this read, I can't keep putting this off...
Brought to you by Breaking the Spine
I cannot wait for The Catastrophic History of Me and You by Jess Rothenberg!! It's not due until Feb 21, 2012 - but it sounds like one that I will really REALLY love! I mean, what 16 year old girl DIDN'T think she would DIE if her boyfriend broke up with her?? (I know I sure did! In fact, I think my husband has a story in which I may have told him that exact thing... but shh! Don't tell anyone!) FROM Goodreads: BRIE'S LIFE ENDS AT SIXTEEN: Her boyfriend tells her he doesn't love her, and the news breaks her heart—literally.
But now that she's D&G (dead and gone), Brie is about to discover that love is way more complicated than she ever imagined. Back in Half Moon Bay, her family has begun to unravel. Her best friend has been keeping a secret about Jacob, the boy she loved and lost—and the truth behind his shattering betrayal. And then there's Patrick, Brie's mysterious new guide and resident Lost Soul . . . who just might hold the key to her forever after.
With Patrick's help, Brie will have to pass through the five stages of grief before she's ready to move on. But how do you begin again, when your heart is still in pieces?







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!